To participate in the Film Competition, complete and save this OVFC Registration Form; then submit to email@example.com
Participating students should download the following OVFC documents:
- Official Oklahoma Veterans Film Competition Updated Rules: 2022 OVFC RULES_Updated
- OVFC RUBRIC: OPEN
- OVFC Release Form: OPEN
To help students prepare for veteran interviews, the following aids are offered:
- For short videos about tips on interviewing veterans, go here.
- Students are encouraged to download this brief guide to help in better understanding military service: Veteran Service
- Here are some tips for interviewing veterans: TIPS FOR INTERVIEWING VETERANS
- A brief guide for conducting veteran interviews may be downloaded here: OVFC-Campaigns-Interview-Questions
- A more extensive list of possible interview questions may be found on this site by clicking here.
- Students and teachers seeking contact information for veterans to interview and Oklahoma veterans organizations should go here.
- Here a link to the Film Competition promotional film you may copy to send to others: OVFC Promo 2021_1080p on Vimeo